Raleigh, North Carolina: Raleigh Geriatric Care Management is now offering an exclusive innovative elder care community education series at no charge for any group, employer, or organization.
“I am proud to offer this exclusive program. Consumers in our area now have access to six important presentations that will assist them with almost any elder care situation. We get so many questions from our clients, we knew that providing this series was not just important, but critical for adult children of aging parents, caregivers, and seniors,” said Lauren Watral, Owner of Raleigh Geriatric Care Management
Raleigh Geriatric Care Management’s Elder Care Community Education Series includes seven presentations, each lasting about 30 minutes or less. Lauren Watral is available upon request to schedule any or all presentations for any organization in the Wake County area.
1. Having “The Talk” with Our Aging Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Options.
2. What is Geriatric Care Management? Assisting the Adult Child of the Aging Parent
3. Taking Away the Car Keys: When Seniors Should No Longer Be Driving.
4. Understanding the Cost of Elder Care and How to Pay for Care.
5. A Little Fall is a Big Worry for Seniors: Fall Prevention Program for the Home.
6. Understanding the Types of Elder Care Available.
7. Safety In and Around the House- Keeping Seniors Safe.
For more information contact Lauren Watral, MSW, Raleigh Geriatric Care Management 919-803-8025
For more information please visit Lauren’s website: