The most loving gift a person can give to one’s family is to put your affairs in order before a disaster or medical emergency. The information and documents you should have prepared:
- All bank accounts, account numbers and types of accounts and the location of banks.
- Insurance Company, policy number, beneficiary as stated on the policies and type of insurance (health, life, long term care, automobile, etc).
- Deed and titles to ALL property.
- Loan/lien information, who holds them and if there are any death provisions.
- Social Security and Medicare numbers.
- Military history, affiliations and papers (including discharge papers).
- Up-to-date will in a safe place (inform family where the Will is located).
- Living Will or other Advanced Directive appropriate to your state of residence.
- Durable Power of Attorney.
- Instructions for funeral services and burial (if arrangements have been secured, name and location of funeral home.) ~Caregiver.com
Contact Raleigh Geriatric Care Management, www.rgcmgmt.com, 919-803-8025, email@example.com